Hair loss causes and treatment varies and depends upon etiology. There are different h causes and treatment available and these usually differ from one person to another. However, understanding the reason behind hair loss can help you in finding a treatment that is suitable for your condition. Some of the most popular are:-
- Aging:- Hair loss usually starts between the ages of 21 to 50 years old. Even though many people lose their hair later on, this doesn’t mean that younger people won’t face it as well.
- Using Cosmetic Chemicals: – Cosmetic chemicals are one of the main reasons why individuals can suffer from hair fall. This is why you need to try to avoid using bleaches and dyes all the time.
- Medications and radiation: – Medications such as antidepressants and contraceptive pills can play a big role in hair fall. Other treatments like chemotherapy or radiation can also lead to alopecia.
- Heredity:- Hair loss that takes place due to heredity reasons is known as alopecia. Although it is more common with males, this doesn’t mean that it won’t happen with females as well.
- Imbalance in hormones:- When the hormones are unbalanced, this can lead to severe hair fall. Individuals who have a thyroid gland that is under active can also suffer from this problem.
- Infections:- Infections are one of the main hair loss causes and treatment for it is really easy using shampoos and pills. However, it is recommended that you seek consultation from a doctor first so he can select a treatment that is appropriate for you.
- : Menopause: – This can be a main cause of hair thinning in women. Due to hormonal changes after menopause, some women find their hair begins to thin.
- : Pregnancy: – Three months after delivering a baby, women may begin noticing that their hair is starting to gall. However, this is completely normal and it is due to the hormonal change that takes place in the women’s body during and after the pregnancy.
- Stress and Nervous Disorders: – Stress is one of the main reasons why hair loss may take place but it is usually temporary and it will stop once the stress is over. However, it is also recommended to consult a doctor because you might find additional healthy treatment such as zinc pills to get rid of the stress effectively and prevent it from coming back.
The good news here is that most of these causes have effective treatments. Even though some of these treatments will take a longer time than others depending on the reason behind hair loss, all you need is a bit of motivation and patience to get rid of your problem effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are common hair loss causes and treatments in Lahore?
The most common cause is male and female pattern baldness and alopecia areata. Both these common conditions can easily be treated at our clinic.
What are the costs of hair loss causes and treatments in Lahore?
The costs vary from depending upon the cause and nature of the disease.
Who is the best doctor for hair loss causes and treatments in Lahore?
Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry has specialization in hair loss treatments and hair diseases from Paris France so you can consult him with full confidence.
How to contact for an appointment in Lahore?
To get an appointment you may call or WhatsApp +92-333-430-999