There is no doubt that laser hair transplant in Pakistan Lahore has become one of the most popular procedures that thousands of people worldwide undergo to cure their hair loss problems. Even though this procedure is very effective, this doesn’t mean that there aren’t any drawbacks related to the procedure either. This is why it is essential that you understand the benefits and drawback of the procedure before you undergo the procedure because this will enable you to make the right decision. Before you undergo the procedure, it is essential that you visit a dermatologist to check if you are suffering from any skin conditions because you might need additional treatments. This will definitely save you a lot of time and money as well.
Advantages of Laser hair restoration
- This procedure provides patients with a better and advanced solution than other treatments solutions that usually don’t end up working.
- It doesn’t take a long time and the healing or recovery process is fast. This means that patients can go back to their daily activities quickly.
- The new hair that grows after the procedures is healthy and looks very natural. This is better than using wigs or weaves that have a lot of side effects.
- The procedure is approved by the FDA and this means that you don’t have to worry about any side effects.
- The procedure doesn’t hurt at all unlike other treatments that may cause bleeding or infections.
- The effects of hair restoration are permanent and you won’t have to use other treatments or undergo other procedures in the future.
- Patients don’t have to wait for a long time to see effects because the new hair will start growing a month or two after the procedure. However, this usually differs from one person to another so you need to be very patient.
Disadvantages of the procedure
- Patients will be given anesthesia during laser hair transplant in Pakistan Lahore and this can be uncomfortable for many people.
- Many people have experienced changes in their skin color after the procedure.
- The procedure is very expensive and many people on a tight budget can’t afford it. It can cost up to $1200 and this is very costly if you compare it with other treatment options such as shampoos or moisturizers.
- Many people have experienced a disturbance in their circulation and this resulted in more hair loss. However, this is very rare and might take place due to other diseases that the patient suffers from.
- The procedure can go completely wrong if the patient doesn’t research the surgeon or clinic properly. This is why it is essential that you conduct research before you undergo the procedure because this will ensure that you have selected the best surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I get laser hair transplant in Lahore?
You can get a hair restoration procedure from our clinic where we use Laser to redesign the front hairline so that it will look natural and undetectable.
What is the cost of laser hair transplant in Lahore?
The cost depends upon the number of grafts and area of baldness. An average price is 50,000 to 200,000 Pak Rupees.
How to contact a laser hair transplant clinic in Lahore?
To get the latest technique of hair restoration, you may call or WhatsApp +92-333-430-9999