Hair loss or hair thinning can badly affect someone’s self-confidence. It has severe psychological impacts that can devastate his or her social life. There are many factors responsible for baldness among these factors a medical cause is inflammation. It is a verified fact that inflammatory aspects of the baldness problem exist among a number of age groups. Inflammation is a natural response of someone’s defense system to protect it from foreign agents that can be a pathogen (bacteria, virus and fungus), but sometimes the immune system stimulates its own body cells, tissues and organs. Inflammation can be chronic when it is triggered by many improper factors or by prolonged untreated acute inflammation.
Inflammatory aspect of baldness starting process
When the hair follicles are interpreted as an intruding factor they are destroyed by the immune system. This is the main connection between the inflammatory aspect of baldness. In this phenomenon the scalp gets damaged and the hair root does not get proper nutrition. The inflammatory damaged scalps usually have burning sense, red itchy spots, flaking and irritation
Symptom of inflammatory baldness:
The symptoms may vary for acute and chronic inflammation. In case of acute inflammatory aspect of baldness, the warning signals are;
· Heated scalp: there is a rise in temperature at hair follicles of scalp due to increased flow rate of blood at the inflamed site.
· Swelling on scalp: occurred as fluids are deposited at the inflammation spot.
· Pain or itchy scalp: someone can experience pain at affected areas as the chemicals are leaked into your tissues, resulting in swelling. These fluids stimulate the nerves giving plain.
· Redness: the targeted area may get redness and flushed skin.
Chronic inflammation symptoms are more difficult and tricky to pin point than acute inflammation symptoms. Chronic inflammation tangled with some disease processes like Alzheimer’s disease, Asthma, Cancer, Heart disease, arthritis and diabetes. Signs of chronic inflammatory aspect of baldness may include:
· Dead hair Follicles: when the inflammation affects the head scalp the follicles get severely damaged and become dead onward. It means that the hair thinning and eventually baldness starts over there.
· Gastric malfunctioning: the inflammation problem has a systematic response. Although it happens in the scalp of the head it has adverse effects on the digestive system too. The common problems are gas, bloating, nausea, constipation, diarrhea, and malnutrition.
· Muscular fatigue: much evidence shows the direct correlation between fatigue and chronic inflammation mostly when we leave it unattended.
Causes of Inflammatory Hair Loss: As inflammatory aspect of baldness is so vivid; someone should take some measures to control these factors. These factors can only be controlled when they are publicized.
· Pathogens: everyone has to face some low-grade bacteria, viruses, and fungi in the body the defense system combat these pathogens. This attack can be cleared by using a good diet, supplement, and probiotics.
· Allergic Reaction: inflammation can arise in your scalp if you are allergic to any food or any other allergen. So try to find it out and flush it out from your daily life.
· Physical and Emotional Stress: someone who undergoes a physical, psychological and emotional stress is more prone to have scalp inflammation. As the stress hormones change the blood chemistry and affect the body organs badly.
· Exposure to Toxins: presence of heavy metals and toxins in air, water and food cause body inflammation and other serious health issues.
· Lifestyle: unhealthy lifestyle factors also pay for inflammation in the body. Chronic inflammation happens if you drink a lot of alcohol, do smoking, have a high body mass index (BMI) in the obesity range and do less exercise than required.
Some treatments for inflammation:
Acute inflammation can be cured by taking rest, using ice pads and good care gives relief. But chronic inflammation needs proper medication to recover. Some medical tips are there to cater inflammatory aspect of baldness;
- Supplements: enriched with vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D zinc reduces inflammation. Some herbs like turmeric, ginger or garlic are anti-inflammatory.
- Use of creams: some non-steroid and anti-inflammatory creams are recommended by practitioners to treat scalp inflammation.
- Steroid injections: some steroid injections are injected at the affected area.
- Hair transplant surgery:- where damage or scarring is permanent due to disease process, surgical hair restoration is the last remedy and hope to regrow lost hair.
Home remedies for inflammation:
Diet plays a vital role in everyone’s health and immune system. You must follow an anti-inflammatory diet if you see some signs of baldness due to inflammation. Some people say that a Mediterranean diet will definitely reduce the inflammation in your body. So you have to select those food items which have anti-inflammatory properties like;
- Oily fish
- Greens leafy vegetables
- Olive oil
Some preventive measures:
To reduce the chances of inflammatory related baldness you should make some changes in your diet and in your lifestyle too. Some foods to avoid acute or chronic inflammation are;
· Fast and fried food items
· Packed food items have nitrates in them leading to inflammation.
· Refined flour items like biscuit, cake and bread
Here are some crucial changes in lifestyles of everyone like;
- Always try to be in best body mass index (BMI) range
- Quitting smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Exercising regularly
- Managing your life stress.
People also search
|1869 grafts||1794 grafts|
|Hair transplant success||3000 grafts result|
Get a free checkup | Write us or WhatsApp | +923334309999